Bio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic Capsules
Bio-Heal is a revolutionary 5-in-1 probiotic designed to support healthy gut, immunity, and brain function. In addition to the 12 premium-grade probiotics strains and 13 billion CFU’s (colony-forming units) per serving - Bio-Heal’s formula also contains 4 other potent gut-health supplements for added support, extra strength, and accelerated results.
180 Capsules - Up to 4-Month Supply Depending on Weight
Benefits of Bio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic Formula
Promote Healthy Gut Bacteria*Restore balance and promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria responsible for healthy digestion, immune support, and healthy detoxification. Bio-Heal contains prebiotics to support the growth of healthy bacteria.
Brain Function Support*The gut-brain axis refers to the physical and chemical connections between your gut and brain. Millions of nerves and neurons run between your gut and brain. Bio-Heal is a powerful tool in supporting healthy brain function. It contains specific strains of bacteria and phosphatidylcholine (PC) that have been studied to support healthy brain function.
Support Healthy Immune Response*Nearly 70-80% of all immune system cells are found in the gut. Probiotics can help to assist your immune system and its ability to fight colds and other infections.
Detox Support*Bio-Heal helps support the flushing out of toxins that may cause inflammation.
Boost Digestion & Nutrient Absorption*Digestive enzymes especially help break down foods that our bodies have trouble digesting on their own, such as dairy and wheat. When our bodies cannot digest properly, it can lead to increased inflammation. Bio-Heal contains digestive enzymes to support the digestion of and nutrient absorption from proteins, fats, and complex carbohydrates.
Inflammation Fighters*Inflammation can be caused by a list of gut health issues, including but not limited to leaky gut, food allergies and intolerances, and imbalance of gut bacteria. Bio-Heal helps fight chronic inflammation by supporting the lining of the gut, aiding in digestion of hard to digest foods, and promoting a healthy balance of gut bacteria.
5 Supplements in Every Serving
1. Probiotics - 12 Strains and 13 Billion CFU's
Our Probiotics and Prebiotics pack a powerful punch! Every serving contains over 13 Billion CFUs, and 12 unique strains that have been known to support digestive health, immune support, and healthy levels of inflammation.
Strains include: S. Boulardii, L. Reuteri, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, B. Lactis, B. Longum, L. Acidophilus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Lactis, B. Breve, B. Infantis, L. Casei.
Prebiotics work together with probiotics allowing specific changes to occur, both in the composition and activity of the gastrointestinal system. They play a fundamental role in preserving health by maintaining the balance and diversity of intestinal bacteria. (Think of these as ‘food’ for the probiotics.)
3. Gut Lining Support
Intestinal lining permeability (leaky gut) can cause chronic inflammation and food addiction. We designed Bio-Heal with ingredients to support the integrity of the gut lining for optimal health.
4. Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzymes help boost nutrient absorption and aid digestion. These enzymes support the digestion of proteins, fats, and complex carbohydrates found in today’s processed foods.
5. Brain Function Support
Approximately 60% of the brain is fat. Low levels of Phosphatidylcholine (PC) in the body impact the brain and heart, affecting memory, mental alertness, behavior, and focus*.
Most probiotics only contain healthy bacteria but don’t address inflammation levels or the integrity of the gut lining...supplement companies claim the ingredients are too expensive.
Servings Per Container: 60
Your Routine on Repeat
Subscribe to your favorite Aspire Nutrition supplements and save 10% on every order, plus free domestic shipping on orders of $70 or more, and more!
A Noticeable Difference!
- Rhonda Evans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bio-Heal?
Bio-Heal is a 5-in-1 that includes prebiotics, probiotics, four ingredients to help heal the lining of the gut, neurotransmitter support (brain booster), and digestive enzymes to help maximize nutrient absorption from food.
We created Bio-Heal with the help of a product development team consisting of chemists and nutrition experts that have brought hundreds of products to the market. The ingredients all work together to heal the gut, reduce inflammation in the body, improve the immune system, help the body detox, and stimulate the brain.
How is Bio-Heal different from other probiotics?
Bio-Heal is different from other over-the-counter probiotic supplements on the market for a few reasons. We have doctors around the world recommending this product because Bio-Heal is more than a probiotic. Bio-Heal is a 5-in-1 that includes prebiotics, probiotics, four ingredients to help heal the lining of the gut, neurotransmitter support (brain booster), and digestive enzymes to help maximize nutrient absorption from food.
Many of our customers have tried other probiotics and didn’t notice any change in their children. When they switch to Bio-Heal, they see a difference sometimes in as little as a few days. Bio-Heal is different and more effective for many reasons. The first thing is that it was explicitly created for Children on the Spectrum by a parent of a child with an Autism diagnosis. Additionally:
- Strength - Our probiotic contains 13 billion CFU from 12 strains to balance the most severe imbalances vs. Culturelle which has 5 Billion from 1 strain.
- Strain Diversity - 12 strains including ones that have been studied to improve sociability in Autism. You won’t find the majority of them in other probiotics due to their cost. Lactobacillus Reuteri could help improve sociability and increase the amount of oxytocin-producing neurons (a hormone associated with social behavior and human connection) in the brain. It could also enhance learning and the ability to form new connections from thoughts and ideas.
- Heal Gut Lining - Contains four ingredients designed to help heal the lining of the gut. A healthy gut lining is crucial for reducing inflammation and improving brain function. Bio-Heal is the only probiotic on the market that contains Phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient that helps heal the Gut lining and reduce inflammation. It can also help improve memory, motor planning, and executive functions such as sorting and prioritizing.
- Digestive Enzymes - Contains enzymes to help break down food to maximize nutrient absorption.
- Brain Booster - Includes a brain booster that can aid executive function and complex language.
Most of our customers have tried other brands and never noticed any changes in their child. Those same parents noticed a change in their child within a short period after taking Bio-Heal.
We can assure you we take pride in our quality and uphold the highest level of standards for our product, which is why we offer the money-back guarantee. We test every raw ingredient that comes into our manufacturing facility for both potency as well as contaminants by a third party lab.
How many CFU’s are in each serving and which strains are in the Bio-Heal formula?
Each serving (1 scoop or 3 capsules) of our Bio-Heal 5-in-1 Probiotic Formula contains over 13 Billion CFUs, and 12 unique strains. The strains have been specifically selected as they are known to support digestive health, immune support, and healthy levels of inflammation.
Strains include: S. Boulardii, L. Reuteri, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, B. Lactis, B. Longum, L. Acidophilus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Lactis, B. Breve, B. Infantis, L. Casei.
Who is Bio-Heal Pro+ for?
There are three types of people we created Bio-Heal Pro+ for:
- Children with severe cases of constipation, ASD, bloating, diarrhea, and ADD/ADHD.
- Adults who want to rapidly reduce inflammation and accelerate the optimization of their digestive system.
- Adults and Children who struggle to change their diet - but still want to optimize their gut-health and reduce inflammation.
(As much as I advocate for people to cut out as many unhealthy foods from their diets as possible - I also understand how hard it can be. Bio-Heal Pro+ is strong enough to build a healthy gut, despite a less-than-healthy diet)
Can Anyone Take Bio-Heal?
100% YES, Bio-Heal will work for anyone who takes it regularly. Bio-Heal’s formula is designed for all children and adults looking to improve healthy gut function, fight inflammation and boost the immune system.
I Don’t Have Gut Problems, Can I Still Benefit From Taking A High Quality Probiotic? +
We believe most people are in need of probiotic support. Here's why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are being killed off, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health. In fact, I believe we need to avoid and reduce our consumption of these top 7 probiotic killers:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, "bad" bacteria can flourish while the "good" bacteria is killed off, leaving your system out of balance.
Is Bio-Heal an FDA approved drug?
The FDA is not authorized to review and approve dietary supplement products for safety and effectiveness before they are marketed. This includes ALL nutritional supplements including the ones you buy in the store. That said, dietary supplements are regulated products. Dietary supplement marketing, manufacturing, labeling, and advertising are all covered by regulations enforced by FDA and the Federal Trade Commission.
Aspire Nutrition works with a manufacturer that has a stellar reputation that has been in business for more than 50 years right here in the United States. Our manufacturing facility is third-party cGMP Certified by NSF International and NASC. This certification requires the use of safe and effective ingredients, process controls throughout the entire facility, strict document and record controls, ongoing GMP training for employees and finished product testing. All plants work under the auspices of 21 CFR 111 which is the code of regulations for GMP.
Does Bio-Heal contain allergens?
Our Bio-Heal Probiotic is:
- Vegan (free from egg, dairy, meat, whey, fish, shellfish, casein, and honey products)
- Free of wheat and gluten
- Free of sesame
- Free of peanuts and tree nuts. However, the facility is not a certified nut-free, peanut-free facility. At the moment, they do not process products with nuts or peanuts. However, that does not mean this won't change in the future.
- While Bio-Heal does not contain soy as an ingredient, this probiotic does contain the ingredient phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy lecithin. However, in most cases, phosphatidylcholine typically does not contain sufficient soy protein residues to provoke allergic reactions in the majority of soy-allergic consumers. It's also a potent ingredient that can help heal the gut, improve speech, memory, and cellular health. Studies show that the majority of children with ASD have inadequate levels of choline in the brain which causes many issues including decreased REM sleep, and reduced the ability to focus. Phosphatidylcholine is a precursor to both choline and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that regulates memory, motor planning, and executive functions such as sorting and prioritizing.
- Free of corn ingredients (no corn starch, corn syrup, citric acid, additives, or flavorings). Unfortunately, however, corn is not considered one of the "8 major food allergens in the US", and therefore processing facilities are not checked for airborne contamination of corn products and we cannot declare that this probiotic is 100% corn-free.
- Free of peaches, bananas, peas, sunflower, and coconut ingredients.
Why are the contents half full?
Great question! After receiving feedback from our customers in 2019, we worked with our team to make containers bigger to allow for an average adult-sized hand to fit inside the container.
Our containers are filled by weight (each bottle of probiotic powder weighs 102g or 3.5oz) and are purposely not filled to the top. There is a “fill line” about halfway by design, so that an average adult-sized hand can fit in the container to scoop powder out without spillage.
- TAY G.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 hours agoMy gut health is better than ever!
So thankful for the multi-faceted way this probiotic addresses my health! Not only probiotics, but also digestive enzymes and zinc for my health. Thank you for such a comprehensive product!Was this helpful?
- RAQUEL G.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic CapsulesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSeen Big Results
My son personally loves the pills. When he was younger we did the powder. My son has been taking the 5 in 1 Bio Heal Probiotics for over 2 years now. My son is Autistic and I did some research and tried many Probiotics before trying aspire and nothing really helped. With in 2 weeks of him switching over to aspire we noticed his bowl movements changing and becoming more regular. My son went from having 1 bowl movements every other day to once a day and then twice a day and continues to be so regular. Them withing 3 months other people started to noticed the difference. His teachers started to call me one after the other to ask what I was doing different with my son because they had been noticing so much change in class. He was more calm , attentive, and less stimulated. His grades started to pick up remarkably. At home he could sleep better at night and was also more calm. Till the day he continues to progress. I have recommended aspire to many family and friends and if your reading my review know I have tears in my eyes typing this review as I remember the struggles and how something as simple as adding Probiotics to his everyday diet made a huge impact on our son. I ask that you give it a try and stick to it at least for a few months and I promise you won't regret it.Was this helpful?
- Summer M.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGame changer for our family!
We have been using this product for the last year and it has been a game changer for our son and our family. He has much more clarity and is able to manage his emotions better now. His teachers at school can’t believe the changes they have seen for the past school year compared with some of his struggles before. We are so thankful!Was this helpful?
- Dina C.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHelping my 6 year old son
Bio heal has given my son solid bowl movements and he has since been using more and more words. I feel like his body is finally able to absorb nutrients now that his gut is healing. We’ve done this with a gluten free/dairy free/minimally processed food diet and bio heal and Aspire Omegas. I know nutrition is the path to helping my son heal. I see it with every dietary change and quality product I’ve tried. Aspire thank you for making the quality products needed for such transformation to be possible.Was this helpful?
- Tyler E.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This has helped my autistic daughter, night and day have been using the probiotics for 2 years now.Was this helpful?
- Susanna M.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product!!
Very Happy with this purchase! My son is 3 nonverbal ASD. Within the first two weeks I noticed a change in behavior, he seemed more calm, more aware and focused. He started to do things that I have been trying to get him to do for months (thread beads, twist open jars, open doors, play with bubbles) all within a month of using this product along with their multivitamin and I believe it is because that little bit of extra focus I get from him now goes a long way! I would recommend to anyone looking to help their child as I can say first hand that I have seen the benefit of using this. I’m nobody just a regular mom who’s tried many things to help her son and this is a winner!Was this helpful?
- AngelaReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoNoticeable change in less than a week!
We just began aspire bioheal and can see noticeable changes in my sons mood, conversation initiations & attention to his surroundings! THRILLED!Was this helpful?
- Heidi S.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic CapsulesI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agoGood quality product!
My son with high functioning autism has been taking this regularly for over a year now. It always arrives on time with the subscribe and save and it is easy to make changes to your order whenever you need too.
While I haven’t seen miraculous changes in my son, I have seen growth a tiny bit here and a tiny bit there. Every little bit is something though and I am happy to see it.Was this helpful?
- Shanda W.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Product
I've seen a complete change in my son's behavior since starting the product.Was this helpful?
- Steve M.Verified BuyerReviewingBio-Heal 5-In-1 Probiotic PowderI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoWe FINALLY found what works!
A pharmacist suggested that we try aspire as a great probiotic for kids who are dealing with constipation issues. After doing some research and explaining to the pharmacist that my kids don't have autism, he convinced me that it's not just for people who have autism. We took a leap of faith, and I'm proud to express that my kids are now regular...in the most positive and uplifting way :) Not to mention, their behavior seems to be much better when we remember to give them the Bio-Heal 5-in-1 Probiotic.Was this helpful?